It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here.
I spent quite a bit of time sick, following Radio. I just couldn't seem to kick it, whatever it was.
Dan (who I am dating) :) and I did a worship service at the church in Pownal--and it couldn't have been better timed. Because, by the end of the service, I had honestly lost the upper register of my voice. And that was the beginning of the first week of being sick. I stayed home from work for 3 whole days that week--and I didn't even go to Mary Kay. You know I'm sick if I don't go to MK. Even now, I still have a residual cough--but it is so much better than it was. Whatever I had--settled into my lungs. I did go and see Dr. Anderson, and he gave me some pills. But he didn't have them in stock, and I'm still waiting for them to show up. But I am feeling so much better now--however I still don't feel as though I have full use of my voice. It's very odd. I'm wondering if I injured it during Radio. I sure hope not.
So--with preparing for Christmas, and a trip to NYC that I just took right before Christmas. I hadn't had time to blog. But I'm going to write all about my trip in the next day or so. It was quite the trip!



No comments:
Post a Comment