1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm famous!!

I was searching through the internet today, to look for pictures from "The Woman in White" opening which was in November of 2005. Mom and I went to it with Alex, and we got to go to the "after" party too. I remember, that because it was the opening night, there were cameras and media everywhere, and pictures being taken all the time. And I knew I was in the background of quite a few of those pics. So I figured that I should be able to find my pic somewhere....and look what I found. That guy is Michael Feinstein--he's like a producer or something, and I don't know who the lady is. But look who's in the background on the left. I'm famous! :)

No comments: