1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Road Trip!

Last weekend, my friend Kathy and I took a road trip to New Jersey and NYC!

We were headed to New Jersey for a friend's wedding from High School.  We stayed in Atlantic City our first night.

It was an....interesting place.  :)


Here is Kathy on the beach.

Then the next day we headed down to Cape May for Krista's wedding!

The kids sitting at the bar, so cute.  The bartender was so good too--he served them juice and water, just like they were adults.


Meanwhile, Hurricane Hanna was showing up outside.

We ended up driving to NYC in the hurricane.  There were moments I thought we might have to find a hotel to stay at along the way, but it was actually okay, and we made it safely to Alex's apartment in NYC.

We met up with Grampi in the morning for brunch which was so nice!  And then we headed off to walk around the city a bit.  Do the "tourist thing".

Here is one of many pictures I took of Central Park.

Alex on the phone with Matt


Walking down 5th Avenue

Back in Alex's area of the city.

Leaving NYC, we drove up through the city!  It was kinda fun to drive through it, I'd never driven in Manhattan before this weekend!  I've decided I could be a cabbie :)

No comments: