So here we are in Buffalo. All of us plus Grampi.
I can't put any pictures up because I forgot the cord to my camera, but once I get home I have videos and pictures to post.
Matthew is doing great in his swimming. So far he has swum the 100 fly, 100 back and 200 back. In the 100 back he placed 2nd overall for the 2009 NJCAA competition. This morning he swam the 200 back prelims, and placed 2nd which means he will swim in the finals tonight!
For real time updates you can go to this website: http://www.starswimming.org/results/NJCAA/index.htm and you have to scroll on the left hand side to the individual events to see the results. On Friday look for both the men's 100 fly and men's 100 back, and on Saturday look for the men's 200 back, and you can see the results there.
We are all heading out of here tomorrow. Grampi and Alex are flying back to New York and Mom, Dad, Janna and I are driving back to Maine by way of Beverly, Massachusetts for me to pick up my car which I left at Kim's house.



No comments:
Post a Comment