1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

International Dinner

Saturday night, my friends and I did an International Dinner. People had to bring a dish from another country, and then dress up somehow like that country. Amazingly enough, most people really did dress up! It was fun.



Me (dressed from Panama, like a Kuna Indian), my friend Kathy is the second one in from me, and the other two are friends of hers from Massachusetts. Kathy was from France.



Lucky Greg in the middle of some hot chicks. Jen (dressed like an American), Julie (from Mexico), Greg (I-Ran) get it?, Kim (from Germany), and Sarah (from Norway I think???--she wore the colors of the flag)

There were a bunch more people there than pictured here. I didn't get a chance to take everyone's picture--which is too bad. But all in all, there were maybe 20 or so people there? It was really fun, and we got to know people much better who we didn't know so well before.

1 comment:

J MacKenzie said...

LOL @ I-ran! hahahahha
That sounds like fun!