I have discovered that I have a new talent. I had no idea I possessed any artistic talent in my body whatsoever. But I can paint pottery--and quite well according to the pottery people (that's what I'm going to call them) They have complimented me each time I have made something (which they probably do to make sure I keep coming back and spend more money) but one of my items they actually told me could have been professionally done.
So I think that's pretty good--considering I am no artist. Not to mention, I have come home with some nice things which are also usefull. So if anyone wants a hand painted fruit bowl, or platter, or something like that. Just let me know. I'm looking for excuses to keep going back. :)



1 comment:
You should post some pictures of your work! I'd love to see it! :)
Post a Comment