1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 12, 2007

ABC's of me

Age: 27
Beer of choice: I don't like beer. I prefer Red Wine.
Career: Sales Manager at a Tool Company, and Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Dog's name: I don't have a dog...I have 2 cats though. Their names are Blue and Zeke.
Essential item you use everyday: cell phone (I can't live without it) and my Palm Pilot
Favorite TV show: 24!
Game (favorite): Mastermind
Hometown: L.L.Bean-land
Instruments: Voice, Guitar, Piano. But I don't like to admit that I play the piano, because I DO NOT do it justice at all.
Juice: I just discovered Peach Nectar--its amazing! (If you like peaches)
Kick (as in "Whose butt do you want to..."): ummm....currently, I'm not sure if there is anyone. There have been people in the past though...
Last thing you ate: Peanut M&M's
Marriage: Someday...somewhere...somehow
Name: Kate
Overnight hospital stays: Have never stayed at a hospital overnight
People I was with today: (in order) Sarah G. (she showed up at my house at 6:30 this morning to use my shower since her hot water wasn't working), Cindy, Andrew, Dad, Bruce, Jim, Trish, Amy, Kim M., Sarah G. (again!).
Quote: "If you shoot for the moon, you'll land among the stars" -Mary Kay Ash
Regret, biggest: I have a few...but they're personal
Status: Single...oh wait-let me double check...um yup...I'm still single.
Time you woke up: 6:30 with Sarah in my room...and then finally at 7:45 I rolled out of bed.
Underwear you have on now: None of your business! But they're there...isn't that enough?
Vegetable you love: Green Beans
Worst habit: biting the sides of my fingers
X-rays you've had: teeth, hips, face (for my broken nose)
Yummy food you ate today: Roast Beef sandwich from the Deli. Yum!
Zodiac sign: Virgo

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate Cute ABC's
talked with leah at bowling tonight with the group from church. Thanks for introducing us. Is she going to be your next team member?