I am a woman who strives to be exactly where God wants her to be. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a leader, a follower, a musician, a caretaker, and a Mary Kay lady. This is a glimpse into my life. It's not always exciting, but I try to share the exciting parts!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
crazy weather
Okay, so its basically the middle of April--and its a BLIZZARD outside! I'm not even kidding! I know I live in Maine, and snow is part of the deal, but come on! In the middle of April? I think winter should be allowed ONE snow storm in April--it already happened last week--so this is just overkill. We should be warming up, not shoveling snow. Time to go back to Florida I guess. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Supposedly we are gearing up for some snow on Sunday/Monday. It would be strange to have a snow day in April, the week before spring break! ;)
Post a Comment