So, just in case the fact that we are stuck in the middle of a Nor'easter in April isn't enough...Matt wanted to make sure we had something else to entertain us tonight. Isn't that thoughtful of him?
Matt, along with a friend of his, thought it would be a good idea to go camping in the back yard tonight. Why? Don't ask...its Matt. That's enough explanation isn't it? (and really...its Matt's idea, not his friend--which is why I'm not naming his poor friend's name) So--the fact that its been raining like crazy for 24 hours, doesn't phase Matt a bit. That just adds an element of interest to the whole "plan". But--instead of just walking out to the backyard--he had to drive. Yes, drive. So he drove his car out back, behind the pony fence...and got stuck. But he has no idea why he got stuck, because when he "walked out there just prior to driving, the ground was dry"! Amazing how the ground can get wet so quickly isn't it? Of course Janna walked out there originally with Matt, and her feet were soaked afterwards...but the ground was very dry.
So--then Matt determind that in order to get himself unstuck, it would be necessary to take down just a small piece of the pony fence, and with mom's permission started to do so. Only...a piece, turned into a much larger piece. And although I haven't personally been out there to see it (due to the fact that it is STILL RAINING!), Janna says that its a good chunk of it.
So--then in swoops the hero of the day! My Dad! (he is ALWAYS the hero) :) And with the Bobcat, he pulled Matt's car out of the backyard.


And look at the marks it left on the lawn. I think Mom might kill Matt. LOL.
On a "pink note", my Mary Kay meeting was cancelled tonight due to the crazy weather--so my Red Jacket debut will be next week instead. And this coming weekend, I'll be in New Jersey, spending some time with my National Sales Director! So that will be very exciting, and I can't wait to report on that.
1 comment:
Hi Kate,
This is Hannah the girl that just messaged you thru Freq. I have a blog also, by Blogger! Feel free to come by!
Blessing to you thru Yeshua,
Hannah
Post a Comment