1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 20, 2008

13 days, 22 hours, 23 minutes

Yes...another countdown is underway.

This time for my summer travels!

On the 4th of July, I get on an airplane to Austin, TX!! I'm super excited to go. I'll be there for 9 days, along with my friend Jen, from MN.

Straight from Austin, I'm getting on a plane to Montana for Amy's wedding! Amy who I used to live with. Janna will join me in Montana, and we're going to have a great week out there. I have never been to Montana, and I cannot wait to see it!

So--it has been super busy around here, various things going on with church, Mary Kay and time with friends. I just have been running around like crazy. I finally had a few nights this week to relax a bit, and went to bed early (early being 10:30) each night!

The weekend is here again!

No comments: