1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Housing Update

I'm not even sure if most of you who read my blog have even read the post below yet--but I have temporary housing!! A girl in my small group...who I haven't even actually met yet...was looking for a 3rd roommate in their house! My roommate actually works with her, and I guess was telling her that I needed to move immediately, and so they're letting me move in, with Blue. It is such a relief I can't even tell you. I was starting to get really nervous!

So I'll probably move in this weekend. I need to pack up my stuff here, and clean up my living spaces and go and pick up Blue from his Foster home...and then I'll be in the other house.

I'm really excited because it is like exactly the area of Austin that I want to live in. So that is very exciting. And it gives Shannon and I more time to look for a place that we both like. Which I am thinking might be a little harder than I initially thought :) What do you get when you have 2 women who have lived alone for a while trying to live together? Different ideas. ha. But I am completely confident that we'll find something that is perfect for us both.

I am still eager to get my things out of storage, and move into my own place, but this will be a great interim, and will get me out of Darlene's way before her family shows up for Mother's Day! And of course, allows me to have my cat back with me, which I can't wait to have.

So, if you did read the post below already and prayed, thank you! And if you're reading them together for the first time, the new prayer request is to find a place in the next 2 months that Shannon and I both are comfortable with.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's awesome Kate! What part of town will you be in now?