Prayer request update!
This coming Tuesday, Shannon and I are meeting with a realtor she knows who is going to take us around to look at a few houses to rent. I've seen a few of them online, and a few of those appear as though they could be promising. It would be amazing if I could move into our new place THIS WEEK instead of having to make multiple moves in the coming weeks. PLUS, rent is due on the 14th for my storage facility...and I'd love not to have to pay it--only to have to move my things out a few days, or a week later. They don't prorate. And while it isn't all that expensive compared to rent of a house or apartment...I'd still love to have my things out of there ASAP. :)
So anyway, we'll see what happens!
My friend Joley called me today. She's the one I stayed with when I visited Austin in July. She told me that God laid me on her heart to call me and tell me I could move into her house if I needed to. So sweet. So, I know I have that place to go too, if I need to.
Tomorrow (Sunday) I'm going to a wedding of a new friend who is in my community group at church. It was so sweet of her to extend an invitation to me so soon after meeting me. So I'm excited to go and hang out with my new friends from my community group. And then tomorrow night our group is going to be doing breakdown at church after the last service. (Church is in Austin High School gymnasium...therefore needs to be set up and broken down every week) People take turns helping out. And it is our turn. So, that should be good too!



No comments:
Post a Comment