I am currently living IN Austin---which is so much better location wise than where I was in Georgetown. I'm less than 10 minutes from church, work, and most of my friends. And about 3 minutes from my Mary Kay meetings (which is amazing). I'm living with 3 girls, in a house that they refer to as the 'ghetto house', appropriately. It's ok for now...but not something I'm hoping to live in long term. Blue feels the same way. But I'll get to him in a moment.
Today, Shannon (my roommate) and I put in an application and deposit on a duplex! We are the first ones to turn it in for this place, so odds are good we'll get it. If we don't, it'll be obvious that this is not where God wants us. If we do get it, I can move in next Tuesday! Which is great, since Laura will be visiting me next week, and believe it or not, she's crazy enough to WANT to help me to unpack--which would be wonderful to have help. So we'll see!
In the meantime, I thought I'd show you all how Blue is adjusting to where we are currently living. What I haven't mentioned yet is that each of the 3 girls here have a dog. Yup, there are 3 dogs here. So Blue usually has to stay locked in my room because one of the dogs has a territory marking issue...which means my bedroom door has to stay shut, which means that Blue has to stay in the room. But Blue does not like the sound of the dog collars---so he hides. Under my covers. The bump in the comforter which is on the corner of the bed at the top of this picture is Blue.

Surprise!

I also catch him hiding at the foot of the bed, under the cover than hangs onto the floor. LOL Here he was actually sleeping I think.


Surprise!
I also catch him hiding at the foot of the bed, under the cover than hangs onto the floor. LOL Here he was actually sleeping I think.
Here, he's talking to me. The older he gets, the chattier he gets.
So besides the dogs and being locked in my room he is doing ok. Shannon has a dog, so he'll have to adjust to being around one anyway.




1 comment:
Love the pics of Blue!
Post a Comment