So, our entire honeymoon we only took 2 pictures. Sorry to disappoint.
Here is the ceiling of our room. Tres likes to say it's all he saw the whole time.
And the view from our bed. It was a great one! That's all we got...


Tres gives a tour of our suite (it was such a nice room) I took these on my phone and emailed them to our parents upon boarding the ship so they could see.

Just kidding!! :)
We actually took a whole bunch of pics, and here are a random assortment of them.
Driving up to our ship.
Tres gives a tour of our suite (it was such a nice room) I took these on my phone and emailed them to our parents upon boarding the ship so they could see.
Everyday they put the day of the week on the floor of the elevators. Otherwise you'd totally loose track.


My hubby taking a nap while I went shopping (he'd already been out with me once, hence the bag in his lap, but the second time I told him I'd go alone so he could sleep)


Pic with the people dancing by our ship. After they offered the pic, they said "Thank you very much for your tip" lol. Thankfully we had small bills on us!




My Margarita compared to Tres' beer. lol. And boy was it strong. lol but yummy!




Some clown came by and made us these without asking, then asked for a tip, which we didn't have. oops!














2 comments:
Hahaha I love your honeymoon album, all 2 pics! :) Just kidding, looks like you guys had a great time, congratulations!! Married life seems to agree with you both. :)
Thanks for sharing the pics. Congrats!
Post a Comment