So, here it is. My first post as a married lady. :)
I am posting a few pictures taken by friends and family, the photographers pictures should be available in the next couple of days and I'll post the link to her website along with a few pics here.




I know we've only been married for 3 weeks, but being married is everything I hoped it would be. What I have been telling people who ask is that being married is awesome, when you've married the right person. Tres is the perfect husband for me, and we're really enjoying being married. This week we've been adjusting to everyday life, and although it's a tough adjustment in many ways, it's also a fun one.



1 comment:
What a beautiful bride you were! I hope you continue to feel the same way about marriage years from now! Many blessings to you and Tres!
Post a Comment