1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 25, 2010

What's going on...

So, here is what is happening with the house, since I have a moment to type. (Actually I have lots of moments. I'm at JFK waiting for my flight, and got here way faster than I thought I would)

Anyway, Lord willing, we are closing tomorrow (Tuesday) on the house. The bank told us last week we were allowed to start moving things into the house (which is why there's stuff in it already), and we were given the Certificate of Occupancy by Briarcliff, everything's been inspected, surveyed and whatever else had to happen. Now it's just the closing with the bank.

So...that means that anytime after tomorrow we can move in! So exciting!

So we plan to move over as much as we can this week. Go food shopping. Get the basics of the house up and running (because I need those in order to function), pack Tres and I like we are going on vacation so we have everything we need on hand, and move in next weekend sometime! We're so excited we can hardly stand it!

We have furniture being delivered today, our kitchen table and chairs, a rug, a coffee table and art work. This week we'll move the furniture we already have, our couch, bedroom furniture and my old bedroom furniture....and we'll have a pretty good functioning house!

So that's the plan. Wanted to let you all know since I haven't been able to blog in so long because of the internet issue. Hopefully we'll be able to get internet up and running in the new house fairly quickly.

So I hope you're all planning trips to come and visit. I expect it. Seriously. :)

No comments: