So today I'm sitting at Starbucks to use their internet. This no internet at home thing is getting really annoying. We're trying to remedy it. We have to get a new provider because our other provider was such a pain. It's not as easy as it sounds where we live. So anyway, Tres and I aren't counting on having internet until we move. We'll see.
So, here are pictures of the tire tracks across our septic area. They're kinda hard to see in the pictures I think. But at least it gives you an idea.
Here's the beginning of them. They go straight back toward our neighbors house.
You can see them just to the left of the mulch pile (which we're also hoping to get rid of soon...)
Looking back at them. Especially at the bottom of this pic.
Looks like they just missed some of our trees.
Here's the worst of them. It just makes me shake my head, why anyone would think driving across someone elses front lawn is a good idea.
We still don't know if any damage was done. Hopefully we'll find out this week.
Anyway, on to the house, which is ALMOST DONE!
Ira and Judy' kitchen with their backsplash. I love their backsplash. Wish I'd seen it too. Though I love ours too...but I really love theirs :)
My bathtub, totally finished!
My vanity, totally finished
Kitchen, basically totally finished except for the microwave and vent for the range. Appliances are in!!! Yay! Kitchen sink and faucet are in. The windowsill behind the faucet needs to be changed though. The faucet hits the windowsill. So Barry is going to take the windowsill out and tile it instead so it doesn't have a lip on the front so the faucet can actually turn back and forth.
Our bathroom sinks and faucets. Tres on the left, me on the right.
And the guest bathroom. Backsplash done, lights up.
toilets are in! :)
So the things left to do:
touch up paint, painting/staining of all the exterior doors, carpet, landscaping....I really think that's just about it.
We're getting so close......





No comments:
Post a Comment