1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The family all together again :)

It makes me happy to know that my family is all going to be together again for Christmas. I just love it. Alex is coming home today!! He'll fly in about 11am. And then tonight, all 4 of us siblings are going shopping. A little excursion for the Libby kids. And hopefully we'll get all of our shopping done in that time too...one can only hope.
This picture was actually taken last year in New York in November, but it is a great picture of the 4 of us. Tonight should be really fun!

1 comment:

swilek said...

Hi Kate! I just wanted to say Hi! I'm swile from the Frequency site ! My name is Karyne and I wanted to say I enjoy reading your comments...you seem like a sweet person and good luck in your search for Mr. Right!! I am 39 and still single..hoping to find my soulmate too. But, God has different plans for me right now!! I LOVE LL Bean...haven't been to the store, but my parents have, so I think it's neat you live in Freeport! My cousin lives near Bar Harbour..in South West Harbour..Maine is a gorgeous state!! ANywayss. just wanted to say Hi and keep pressing on!! God Bless!! Be encouraged today! Karyne ( my blog is : www.swile67.blogspot.com)