1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 8, 2006

Sad news...

My friend Kim I. called me last night and told me that her cousin's husband, who was only 45, died suddenly of a massive heart attack! Her cousin is of course completely distraught, and she has two boys, who are 3 and 5. How heartbreaking is that? I asked her if this was completely unexpected and she said not really since he hadn't been feeling well all week and had already been in the hospital once or twice this week too. I guess he was just at home with his family and suddenly turned purple and died right there on the spot. Unfortunately I don't believe he was a Christian, and I don't believe her cousin is either. So, keep them in your prayers. Kim has gone home to CT tonight to be with her family.

I was supposed to see her tomorrow, I'm heading down to Massachusetts to see all of my friends down there for a late Thanksgiving/early Christmas dinner all together, and sadly Kim won't be there now. I'll be bummed not to see her, but obviously its for a good reason--and I'm so excited to see my friends.

I'm heading down earlier in the day to help Nicole (who is 7 months pregnant) get her house ready for all of us, and maybe make some cookies with her, and just have some good girl time together before everyone else gets there. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: