1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Things I love

-My Family



-Jesus



-True heartfelt worship



-Singing



-Music in general



-going to concerts (particularly symphony or orchestral) Just beautiful!



-Sunsets



-stars (the nighttime sky)



-presents (both giving and receiving)--really big on gifts. It doesn't matter so much what the gift is, it matters the thought behind it and love that comes with it.



-Christmas! My favorite holiday--and my favorite types of music!



-Mary Kay--it has changed my life in such a positive way, I can't even tell you



-Babies--I can't wait to have my own someday



-My friends, I am so blessed to have some of the best friends in the whole entire world.



-Matinicus--if you don't know what Matinicus is, you are missing out big time.



-Diet coke



-Coffee--must have coffee! (its sad isn't it?)



-snowy or rainy days when I can sit at home and relax





(pssst. This picture incorporates 2 of my favorite things from my list above. Matinicus and sunsets....)

1 comment:

Rose said...

HI KATE,
I TOO LOVE SUNSETS!! THE PHOTO OF MANTINICUS IS BEAUTIFUL. HOPEFULLY PAUL AND I WILL GET A CHANCE TO VIST THERE AGAIN SOME SUMMER. SPEAKING OF ISLANDS, MAYA IS GOING BACK TO THE "RED ISLAND" MADAGASCAR OVER HER SCHOOL BREAK. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS.. MID DEC THRU MID JANUARY.

WISHING YOU AND THE FAMILY A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LOVE, AUNT ROSE

PS I ENJOYED READING YOUR BLOG AND GETTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. THANKS FOR SHARING. ALSO, IT WAS NICE TO SEE A PHOTO OF YOU AND YOUR DAD TOO!