I saw it in a catalogue, and had to have it. That never happens to me. Luckily, we have a Coldwater Creek right in Brunswick, so I just went over to try it on, and loved it, and bought it. Can you see why??
Crazily enough, I was the dressiest person at the party--at a Mary Kay party! Nuts! But I didn't feel overdressed, I was just the dressiest. But I got a lot of compliments, and someone even told me I looked like Cinderella. So that was fun. :) Any excuse to wear a beautiful dress, I'll take it since it comes along so rarely.
Anyway, I was late to the party, since I got lost going there, but it was a fun night--too short--but fun. I'm looking forward to another opportunity to wear this dress again. It may not happen until next July when I go to Seminar in Dallas, but we'll just have to see about that.
Also thought you might enjoy this picture, from last weekend when I helped my parents put up their Christmas Tree.



1 comment:
I love the dress! I actually admired it myself when I was in a Coldwater Creek to pick up a sweater for my mom. I love the black-over-red concept - so elegant!
And you look gourgeous in it! Too bad I can't come by so we could go out and dress up! :)
Post a Comment