1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 18, 2008

Alex is coming home!

Alex is coming home on Sunday night for just a few days (I think he leaves on Tuesday morning) to have some family time, and I think to grieve at home for the loss of Zoe (because she was technically his dog-she was purchased as a companion for him when he was little)

So, although the reason he is coming home is a sad one, I'm glad we get to see him again so soon. I'm hoping to get Monday afternoon off of work, so I can spend time with my family. Also, since it is a holiday--they will all be there (Matt and Janna won't be in school)! And I think we're going to go out to dinner on Monday night all together. So that will be nice.

No comments: