I am now a proud iphone owner.
Yup. This thing is amazing. I'm already in love with it, and I've only had it in use for about 4 hours. Sick, I know. :)
So--I haven't really blogged much lately. So let me catch you up on what is going on.
Life is just busy--no surprise to anyone.
Things with Dan are good (I plead the fifth before anyone asks me to expound on that). Work is busy, I'm doing a little bit of Mary Kay here and there--but not as much as I should.
And I have quite a bit of traveling coming up.
In 2-1/2 weeks I'm heading to Austin, TX for 4 days. To check it out. I've never been there before, but have heard great things about it.
Straight from Austin, I'm flying to DC for Passion to volunteer again. I cannot wait for this!! It's going to be amazing.
And then in April, the whole family is going to St. Maarten in the Virgin Islands. REALLY can't wait for this trip!!
Ummm...I recieved a sewing machine for Christmas from mom, and it is set up in the middle of my living room currently. Have I sewn on it, you ask? Well, as a matter of fact I have! I have made one dish towel so far. :) Aren't you impressed? I am. I definitely have some work to do...but I'm determined to learn how to quilt...and I'm starting with dish towels. :)



2 comments:
Hehe!! :-D You are way too cute Kate! I really want an iPhone but no time (and no money..haha!) I'm so jealous you are going to Austin. I've always wanted to go. I went to San Antonio for Spring Break last year and it was AWESOME! (TexMex is the BEST!)
I'll talk to you later! Grace be with you, -Ash
You're going to St Maarten? wow! They speak Dutch there?? ;-) It was Dutch colony! I'm not sure but I think it's still in a way part of Holland.
Post a Comment