1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas with the Lawrence's & Laura and Jen's Birthdays!

So, the Lawrence's were up again for New Years this year, as they always are. It was a full house at my mom's--but it was great to spend the time with them!

Here is Lawrence #3 and Libby #3. Must be a third child thing...


Meaghan and I decided to do more self portraits like we did this summer on Matinicus. I think there will be many more of these to come.



This is Matthew's hat that he got for Christmas. If you knew Matt at age 2, then you'd know that this hat is exactly like one that he wore constantly at that time. Except it was navy. But isn't it cute?

Nola and Matt. Nola is drawing on Matt's neck. He loves it, it calms him right down. But he'll hate that I posted that.


Now, we draw names for Christmas presents--so instead of buying for 10ish people, we only have to buy for one. So Matthew had Aidan's name. The present was as big as him! It was a set of trucks, and a hard hat. Aidan was so excited!

And here I am...wearing the hardhat. Don't I look great? :)

Then, being that it was January 1st, it was Laura's 19th birthday! So, we headed down the street to the Nimick/Hall compound to celebrate with her.

Brendan and Janna
I love it when Matt beats on Ryan. It's so funny.


Nola, Trish and me--a photo taken by Janna.

Then we headed back up the street to mom's to celebrate Jen's birthday, which is January 2nd. So instead of cake, we had creme brulee. So...we had to crystalize the sugar. It took a bit to get the hang of it, but by the end, mom and Rachel had it down pretty good.


Grammy and Jen

Nola was giving out foot treatments, to file off the caluses. Sounds lovely right? Well, it was wonderful. My feet have never been so smooth.

Janna had a turn too. But she is wicked ticklish. Its amazing that Nola didn't get kicked in the nose.

Matt watching "We Were Soldiers"
So, it was snowing pretty hard on New Years Day, and Nola couldn't go home. So I got her for the night!! It was so nice to have her at my house!

No comments: