1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day #6 (Thursday) Butterfly Farm, Lolo's and underwater tour

So, since I was in great need of a break from the sun, we decided not to do any beach activities on Thursday.

Instead, we went back over to the French side, where the best "Lolo" was located.  A Lolo is a BBQ place, which is cheap, and are supposed to be the best around.  The one recommended to us was "The Talk of the Town" and they weren't kidding.  This place was incredible.  First off it cost us about $8 per person (which was an amazing price) and it was the best BBQ we had all week.  And we'd had some great BBQ, but this topped it all.  It was so good, that we had both lunch and dinner there in fact.  :)

We also went to the Butterfly Farm.  Which I really liked, but Matt and Janna are still (to this day) complaining about going there.  But it was so cool!  Butterflies of all species, from all around the world.  And did you know that butterflies are responsible for 70% of the pollination that takes place in the world?  Amazing right?  I had no idea.

And we also went on an underwater boat tour.  It was hyped up to be way more exciting than it turned out being.  We didn't see anything more spectacular than we did while snorkeling, in fact the snorkeling was better.  But it was kinda nice to do it dry, and it allowed me to take photographs which I obviously couldn't do while snorkeling.

We finished the day by visiting a Creperie, which was very nice indeed!  We ate a lot of food that day.  :)

So, I put all of the pictures from this day into a video.


No comments: