So, once again, I've put it all in a video.
We went to another beach on Friday, which had the strongest rip tides I have ever experienced, as you'll see in the video. It was so rough, and pulled us around so much, that we were absolutely packed with sand. So much so, that to this day, when I clean out my ears, I am still pulling out a piece of sand here or there. (plus it was really coarse sand)
We went into Philipsburg the rest of the day, which turned out to be for about an hour. And we ran up and down the boardwalk since Janna was determined to find a hammock. But we didn't find one, but didn't get to enjoy the boardwalk either, which was too bad.
Because...we were scheduled to be on a Pirate ship (the one we had seen moored days earlier in fact) for a sunset cruise. It was awesome! A great way to end our time in St. Maarten.
Then sadly, the time came to leave.
But I think we might go back. Janna thinks she'd like to go there for her senior trip in 2 years. So we would all love to go back, so we might just get to!!
And, here is the picture of Dad making it back through customs just fine. I barely caught this photo on my iPhone...phew! Proof that he walked right through. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment