jump back on the wagon here. This blog is being typed from my iPhone.
I'm at my Aunt Merediths in Fairfield because I am co-leading worship
at her (and Grammy and Grampy's church) with their new worship leader.
Hence why I'm blogging from my iPhone.
Anyway, Friday afternoon after work I decided I should take my cats on
the first of what will be many practice car rides. Why? Because
they'll be in my car for 4 days straight when I drive to Austin in
march. I want them to be comfortable in the car. It was an interesting
experience to say the least, but encouraging. The worst part will be
getting them used to the transport to and from the car. They hide when
I bring out the carrier. Carrier means trip to the vet. So I need to
untrain that fear in them. Good luck right? I'm sure we will have
many more practices :)




No comments:
Post a Comment