1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Attacked in the night

So, I was attacked in my sleep last night. No, not by any intruder or
anything scary like that. But by one of my cats! Something spooked
one of them and I awoke briefly to having my face jumped off of like a
springboard. What a nice way to wake up huh?

Hurray for having to put neosporin on my face. That makes my day :)

1 comment:

Miss President said...

Oh, man - that sucks! If it were me, my face would be all puffy where the cats had broken the skin.

But it's kind of funny, too... although perhaps not until your face has healed. :)