So, this morning I took a look at the countdown I have going on my facebook page for leaving for Austin. And it is just 49 days. WHOA! I feel like I just passed the 100 day mark the other day or something!! It's coming fast. But as it draws near, I get more and more excited. And...I dread more and more the packing and sorting that has to take place in the coming weeks. But...it must be done. And when it is, I'll feel much better--having purged a lot of stuff that I just don't need. I just hate packing.
So...if anyone is bored, and is just dying to pack something. You know who to call!
Oh...and Grampi. I'm planning to be in NYC the beginning of the week of March 1st. Like--that Tuesday or Wednesday. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I'll let you know when I have the dates for sure.




No comments:
Post a Comment