So, before heading off to Texas, Marc and I decided that we need to have more instructional video's on our website!
Marc is the actor/demonstrator. And I'm the videographer/editor/producer.
So, we're going through as many of the tools as we can--and we are getting a great response from people.
Here are the ones we have up so far: (Scroll down on the page when you click on it, to see the video)
Mafell MKS Circular Saws (if there is no video--check back in a few days--it'll be there soon)
Anyway, we're having a blast doing these. Marc really needs to look into a career of having his own tool show, don't you think? We'll be doing more in the next few weeks too. We have a list of tools to finish before I go. It's nice to be able to do this!
Anyone need to buy a tool? I can hook you up :)




No comments:
Post a Comment