OK--here are the long awaited photos of my new place! It's a duplex, on the right side. As you can see, I haven't changed my license plate yet...but now that I have an actual residence I can work on doing that. I'll probably do it next week or something like that.
So, the door to get in is beyond the tree--you just follow that little path to the right, and walk straight back.

When you walk in, the kitchen is directly to the left


Looking from the kitchen into the living room.

Here is the 360 of the living area. Please ignore the things sitting out...I'm still figuring out how to organize everything. It's tough!!! And as most of you know, not a strong quality of mine :) Mom...I think you need to come to Texas and help me :)









The door on the left in the picture above is the downstairs bathroom. It's a half bath.
We have a fireplace! It's wood burning!!
So, the window shades in the picture above are hiding a sliding glass door which goes to a fenced in back yard. Which is great because my roommate has a dog...it's one of the main reasons we chose this place, so we can just put the dog in the backyard and not worry about her.

From standing in front of the fireplace

again...ignore the boxes. Just haven't gotten to them yet. My bathroom is on the left (full bath with a tub), my closet on the right.

From my bedroom doorway. The door on the left is a hall closet, and the door on the right is Shannon's room.---I didn't take pictures of her room because it is empty. And her's....lol. So I didn't figure I should take pictures of it. But her bedroom also has a full bath in it, with a standing shower!






1 comment:
Yay! And I love that you have a backyard. I miss yards!
Post a Comment