1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The quilt is done!!

So--here it is! It's finally finished! This is the quilt I started way back in the winter with mom, at the beginners quilting class we took. I got the quilt nearly finished before I moved here, everything except the binding (which is the edge) But then I had to stop in order to move, and my sewing machine remained packed away until I just moved this month. So finally, this weekend--I unpacked the machine and finished the quilt!

I probably need to do a bit more actual quilting on the squares. I've noticed one of the seams in the squares coming out already. So it just needs more stitching on it. But I'm glad it's done! And now I want to make another one!




No comments: