So, with the frame up pretty much entirely, our friends all came over the other night and prayed and wrote notes and blessings and scriptures on the studs in the house. It is so cool to have stuff written all over the place. I took pictures of all of it (or at least I hope I got all of it) I haven't posted all of it here....too much to post, but I picked a variety of stuff to give you an idea of all that was posted.
So, here is a variety of stuff. As you'll see, it isn't all scriptures, but it's all great. And some of it is really funny.





(Jed is the 12 year old son of one of our friends--who wishes he had married me instead of Tres. And Sky is one of our friends. He was in our wedding)




Read the vertical words first, followed by the ones on the bottom. Morgan (Greg's daughter), Jed (the one I mentioned above) and Katy (our friend Lisa's daughter) wrote this. LOL!


As I said, Morgan is Greg's daughter (and Janna referred to here is my sister. She and Morgan bonded over making fun of Tres when Janna was down here in April) Morgan is 14, and secretly wishes she were old enough to marry Tres. LOL


Morgan and Jed strike again. LOL!












So, like I said--that is just a sampling of what is in there. But the whole house is full of stuff like all of that.







So, like I said--that is just a sampling of what is in there. But the whole house is full of stuff like all of that.







3 comments:
Good job of keeping us northern folks up to date. It looks great. We love you guys. Grammie & Grampy Dick
How fun!!!!
Great to look at Kate. We were married 30 years this weekend and on one of your frame posts is written what we said as we exchanged rings. "This is my beloved and this is my friend'
Post a Comment