1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Round 2, and surprise...a roof!

So, Round 2 of paint colors was only slightly more successful than the first. We found a lot of greens that we didn't like, one that we liked ok (but it was in the Martha Stewart Collection...$$$$...thank goodness for color matching technology!)

But still, didn't find exactly what we were looking for...


The latest strip tests...

Then, someone told me to go and look at a friend of ours house, just around the corner from ours. Randy and Casey live here, and Randy told me to make sure I drive by sometime. So I did...and I love the colors. I drove Tres by later, and he loves it too! We might just have a winner. If we can find out what color it is. Casey is trying to find that out for me as we speak. She is pretty sure they have a color chip somewhere for it.


And then, surprise! The roofing started!
Tar papered!
Funny story. I was on the phone with Alex the other day when I drove by the first time the tar paper was up. I said "Hey! They've tar papered our roof!" Alex said "they toilet papered your roof?" LOL. He couldn't figure out why I was excited about toilet paper on my roof. ha!

As of yesterday (Thursday) the shingles hadn't been delivered yet. So once that happens, it should really start to look like a house from the outside!

Pretty soon, most of the work will be interior, and might be hard to take pics of that make it easy for you all to see what's going on. But I'll still be snapping pics and posting them here!


No comments: