1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 5, 2011

Joplin Video

Here is a video I made of our mission trip to Joplin!

All in all it was a great trip.  Hopefully the video will give you an idea of the types of things we did.

Also, in the end I gave away about $4000 of Mary Kay product.  It was awesome to be able to give away so much!!  Thank you so much for your donations, prayers and words of encouragement!  We all appreciated it so much!

Also, Joplin is not done, so if you're wanting to help out more they definitely need the help!  In my other post about Joplin there's a link to one of the churches that we worked with who is leading a lot of the relief effort.  They'd be a great place to start.





No comments: