1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 26, 2007

10 year reunion

So, I realized the other day that I completely forgot to blog my 10 year High School reunion. I planned the whole thing--and had some great help from some of my classmates. We got together at a local park, it was really low key and relaxed.

It was very strange because we all used to know each other so well, yet most of us hadn't seen eachother in 10 years. So it was this strange familiarity. But it was really nice to see everyone and there were quite a few after parties that went on throughout the weekend. So, at least its nice to know that we actually like each other (most of us anyway) :)

From left to right, this is Matt, Jon, Kirsten, Ken, Dave and Kristin

No comments: