I am a woman who strives to be exactly where God wants her to be. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a leader, a follower, a musician, a caretaker, and a Mary Kay lady. This is a glimpse into my life. It's not always exciting, but I try to share the exciting parts!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
A quality family outing...
Yes, we had a quality family outing last night. :) The 6 of us and Laura (so that still doesn't make 8---see the last Matinicus blog for the joke) went out for a very quick dinner, and then to see The Simpson's Movie! It was very funny-although we were surprised that they didn't spotlight the other characters that make the show what it is. It really focused just on the family, and mostly on Homer. So that was a little different than the show itself. But still a very funny movie, and if you like The Simpson's, then I would recommend seeing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment