1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 27, 2007

My new kitten!!!

I got a new kitten yesterday!!!


Her name is Jezebel. She is just precious.

She has the sweetest little personality. Very loving, and is LOVING being loved by someone. She just can't get enough. After spending a month and half in a cage at the animal shetler, I can't blame her. I got her as a companion for Blue, because he is so lonely, he's driving me crazy. The jury is still out on how he feels about her. But I really think he will grow to love her. She is calm, quiet, easy going, she doesn't push him. She leaves him alone, which is what I think will win him over ultimately.

Her favorite place to be is up near my face...which as you can see in the picture below...she has a great place to sit. :) However, when she's full grown, I'm not sure I'll be able to fit her then...but we'll see.

No comments: