1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Alex!

August 2nd was my little brother's 24th birthday.

He had an M&M for a cake. It was an icecream cake, and really yummy

We got a nice sibling picture taken. And since Alex was the birthday boy, he got to lay across our laps. Lucky guy. :)


And of course, every time there is a camera around, Janna and I take a self portrait. We're getting better all the time, don't you think?

I have no idea what they are doing here...but it had something to do with Matt be so much taller than Alex. They're so funny.
So Happy 24th Birthday little brother! I miss you already (since he's back in NYC now)

No comments: