1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blast from the past

So, last week, I had a great visitor!  My friend Sonya, who I know from Teen Missions, was in Maine visiting family and I got to see her while she was here!

She stayed with me for one night, and I took her to the airport very early in the morning.  It was so great to see her, I hadn't seen her in about 8 years.  I hope it won't be 8 more until I see her again.  Our visit was way too short.

1 comment:

Miss President said...

You look so pretty in this picture! And I've been meaning to tell you that I love your cd... your voice is so sweet and clear and beautiful. Yay for you!