1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My one and only ski trip

So, Saturday morning I went on my one and only ski trip for the year.

I went with my friends Andrew and Bethany, up to Mt. Abram.


Self portrait on the chair lift.  By the way, all of these photos were taken with my iPhone...not bad eh?  It does a fairly decent job.

I know you can't see it...but that is Bethany and Andrew on the chair behind me.

They knew I was coming!!!  :)
I'm glad that I got to go skiing, because I would have been very upset if I had made it through an entire winter without doing any skiing.  Afterall...I do live in Maine you know!!

No comments: