1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Old Home Week!

So, this week a very dear friend has been visiting us here in Freeport!  Becky is Amy's sister (Amy used to be my roommate--she moved out in June)  Becky used to live in South Portland (except that she practically lived at our house anyway), until she moved back out to Montana in 2005...this is the first time I've seen her since she moved!  So it was soooooo wonderful to see her and spend some time with her. 

We had the whole crew over last night to see her, I made chili, and we just all hung out.  I would have gotten more pictures, but most of them weren't actually feeling very well--I think they're all fighting off the flu that I had before--so I decided they might appreciate NOT having their pictures taken :)

So this is Becky, Kim and me.

Kim and Becky stayed later than everyone else--so we could start planning activities and other things that we need to plan for Amy's wedding.  Which is coming up in July in Montana (which I am super excited about since I have never been to Montana!)

And means I'll get to see Becky again this year!!  What a treat!  Not to mention, SEEING AMY!  Who I miss a whole lot.  I'm going out early to spend a few days, just Amy and I together.  I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: