1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Blog

OK--so why a new blog?  Well, I wanted a place where I could share more specifically about ministry.  It'll be a lot less about my life (very little about my life actually) and more about my experience in ministry, as it happens, and other thoughts about ministry too.  Although I don't write very academically, the blog will be a lot more thoughtful and reflective than anything else.  Although, you never know what happens as blogs evolve.  So, we'll see where it heads. 

If you would like to see it (there is only one post so far), you can view it here.

No comments: