1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Going away party

So, my Bible study and the younger 20-something's group did a going away party for me on Tuesday night.  It was so fun!  It was loosely a Texas-themed party.  And when I say loosely, I mean we live in Maine and no one really dresses up much for parties.  LOL.

Anyway, Heather, who makes amazing cakes--made this giant Chocolate Chip Cookie in lieu of  a cake.  It was fantastic!


Here are some of the boys.  Dan, Tom and Dan

Heather (who made the cookie/cake) and Jake -who is the best sound guy I have EVER worked with.  For real.  And if I ever have the ability to hire him, I will.  And he knows it. :)

Andy, whose house we were at.  Andy and his wife Wendy lead the younger 20-somethings group.  They're fantastic.

And Jessica!  Jessica has done a lot of mission work with YWAM, and so hasn't been around a lot the past couple of years.  She's been home for a few months and so it has been wonderful to get to spend what little bit of time with her that I have.  I wish I had more time with her!  But with a hat like that, she should just move herself right on down to Texas too.  :)

No comments: