1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 13, 2009

One year ago...

It was one year ago this week that I took my first trip to Austin. Crazy right? I can hardly believe it. If you would like to revisit the blog posts from then you can here, here, here and here. You can also click here to re-visit all of February last year to read them all through on one page, including my time at Passion DC, if you want to read all of that again too!

Anyway, I really can't believe it was a year ago. It doesn't seem so long ago! My how time flies.

Packing is in full swing. And when I say full swing, I'm not even a little kidding. The place looks like a tornado hit it. There are boxes everywhere. My MK office is totally done (it's the first thing I completed), the kitchen is partially done, the living room is almost all done, and only my clothes are done in my bedroom (yes, that means I'm living out of a suitcase already...ugh). So, the bedroom and kitchen are the ones I need to finish.

I'll post some pictures later of the disaster known as my place of residence at the moment...

No comments: