1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love Jesus, but I drink a little

By far one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I think I should look this woman up when I get down there...

Enjoy!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh man! I used to watch Ellen almost every day and I remember laughing until my sides hurt when this aired. It was no different just now watching it again.

I'm pretty sure she called her a couple more times... you might be able to find those clips somewhere.

Lisa said...

I HAPPEN TO BE WATCHING ELLEN WHEN THIS AIRED, AND HAVEN'T STOPPED LAUGHING SINCE. THANKS FOR SHARING.

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Miss President said...

That's amazing. I think you should ring her up and go have a drink with her, Kate!

Sarah said...

Hey I don't know how I missed the fact that you have a blog. I am adding you now to my Google Reader!

By the way, this video is hilarious. My boss showed it to me back in Austin, and I loved it. Too funny :o)