Oh boy...2 more days of work, and then Florida, here I come! We leave on Saturday...and I can hardly stand it. Alex and I both, are eager to get out of our regular routines and enjoy a few days in the sunshine state! Plus, he and I get to see our friend Loni, who went on our Teen Missions team to Panama with us....10 YEARS AGO!! I can't believe it was 10 summers ago. Time goes by so fast.
Oh--and for anyone who is wondering, I actually was not Queen of Sales this week. My friend Ann had $1200+ !!! Wow! She certainly deserves the crown at that price!
I finally decided the other day that I needed to figure out how much in Mary Kay I need to be selling each week to make up the rest of my currently salary (since it is pro-rated for 4 days of work). I don't know why I hadn't sat down to figure this out before. Stupid really to have not to. But I only have to sell $500 a week in order to equal what I would be getting in a paycheck for a 5th day. That's easy to do. I'm going to aim for $1000 weeks, every week. It is going to become the norm instead of the exception. It will happen.



No comments:
Post a Comment