I mentioned him before in my blog about Providence. He is Mary Kay's grandson and he was supposed to come to our conference, but was unable to make it due the huge snow storm. It left him stranded in Philadelphia or someplace like that. My director, Lisa, just called me tonight. She is at her Career Conference in Atlantic City this weekend...and guess who is at her conference. You guessed it! I told her to get a picture for me. She told me if I go DIQ (Director in Qualification) by May, then she'll get me a date with him. LOL. Hey...its worth a shot right? Talk about motivation! Sure he lives in Texas...that's just a detail...You're probably wondering what I need to do to go DIQ. And what the heck does that really mean, right?--I mean legistically. Well, in order to enter into the DIQ process, I have to have 6 more active recruits(you have to have 8 total and "active" means they sign on with a $200+ wholesale order) and then once I'm in DIQ, I have to get from 8 people to 30 people in 4 months or less to complete the DIQ process (which would then leave me as a director!!) The good news about being in DIQ, is that once you are committed to it, i.e. paperwork filed with the company, any recruits of your recruits count toward your 30 as well. Of course you shouldn't count on that, because not everyone is ready to or wanting to recruit. Many people end up starting the 4 month process over more than once...but there have been people known as one month wonders. They have done it ONE MONTH! amazing. I can't quite imagine...but who am I to say that I couldn't do it too. We'll have to wait and see. But DIQ by May. That is only 5 weeks away! I've got to get cracking!



No comments:
Post a Comment