1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

4th of July pics

OK...so I realize that the 4th of July was a long time ago now. But I just got these pictures from Sarah, and they are so cute, I wanted to post them! We marched in the 4th of July parade here in Freeport with Freeport Community Players as part of a "drill" team. We carried drills, and had a march and chant and everything. It was really fun. Plus, we got first place in the parade!

If you are wondering about the hats...we all wore hats from the costume barn...since after all, we are theater people. :)



This is Ella. Isn't she cute? She was in Oliver! with me in the beginning of the summer. She marched in the parade too!

And then of course, my darling Laura D. I think she was trying to be a punk and asking why they were taking a picture of her. LOL. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, and it makes me miss her to see this picture!

No comments: