1 Corinthians 9:18

"What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." NIV


2011 Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Isn't it supposed to be Fall?

Sunday, Kimmie and I went apple picking!

Kim, through the trees





I have all the pictures of Kim, she has all the pictures of me. I haven't gotten them from her yet.
There were so many apples...but most of them were 10 feet above my head. If only I were taller.


It was a perfect day, just beautiful weather!
And then, with all of the apples that I got, I became very ambitious and decided to make 2 apple pies. From scratch. They were pretty good if I do say so myself.


Which brings me to my original question. Isn't it supposed to be fall? It is hot and sticky right now, and its nearly midnight! It feels like it could be the middle of July. I can't wait for it to cool off again.

No comments: